“And God has appointed in the church first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, helping, administrating, and various kinds of tongues.” (I Corinthians 12:28)
- Friends of Madagascar Mission (FOMM) was organized to assist those who want to support mission.
- These donors want to know where their gift for global mission is being spent.
- A donor may designate their gift for a specific mission fund.
Friends of Madagascar Mission (FOMM) has a unique, fresh approach to being a mission organization. We are on the FRONT LINES OF MISSION to make sure donors gifts are used as the donor intended:
- 100% of a gift goes towards the mission project the donor chooses,
- We do not ship anything as the costs are very expensive (we purchase anything needed in Madagascar to save on shipping and aid the local economy),
- We do not own any property and we do not have any paid staff
- We transfer financial gifts quickly to Madagascar to support the mission needs.
FOMM does not take a percentage out of a donor's gift. But, a donor is encouraged to give a gift to the Administration Fund over and above their mission gift!
TOTAL Administration needs: We do not pay any salaries, travel expenses or office rents
The Administration Budget is for:
- Printing three newsletters a year and an Annual Report
- Postage for newsletters and thank you letters
- Web maintenance
- Annual audit of FOMM's financial records and for all programs in Madagascar receiving funding
- liability insurance.
$9,702.00 needed for 2021, Administration Account Fund